"Gregory said this business called him a little late... "
"Thanks for the great service! "
"Luke said his wife had the work done and she was pleased with the work. "
"Demetria said this business provided a loaner vehicle and everything was perfect. "
"Jeramy said this business provided speedy service and they took good care of him. "
"Angel said the customer service was helpful and they told her everything she needed to get done. "
"Latia said this business is always helpful and they came up with a solution to her problem. "
"Kyle said this business was quick and efficient. They did a good job. "
"They are transparent with costs and repairs. If you don't need to repair now they will let you know. They make the right repairs timely. "
"Good service "
"Robert said the service provided by this business was helpful and good. "
"They are great there "
"Wouldn't send my worst enemy here. Coat me hundreds after taking my car here to fix all dip shits fuck ups. "
"I was real pleased with it all "
"Great service department wouldn't go anywhere else. "
"Ricardo said he does not have any issues with this business. "
"Jae said this business has better, more economical prices than other facilities in his area. The service was really great. "
"Laura said they provided good service. "
"Georgia said she had an appointment for an oil change and had to wait for an hour. "
"Robert said he had to go back. One of the parts was bad. "
Are you frustrated with not having the right equipment? Disgusted with trying to repair cars without information systems in place? Had it with not being appreciated and being under paid and are you ready for a change? Automotive Technician / Diagnostic Specialist needed for growing repair facility centered in North Charleston next to I-526. A+ Auto Service looking for an experienced Technician with a background in diagnostic repairs.
1. Are You Able to diagnose drivability, brake, ABS, SRS, A/C & Emissions problems
2. Do You have a thorough understanding of scan tool use and able to use these tools to diagnose vehicles in a timely manner, diagnose problems and accurately record findings, recommendations and repairs in shop management software or paper work order
3. Are You computer literate and able to use the web efficiently to access information systems
4. Are You Able to perform all levels of repairs, from maintenance, to advanced level repairs
5. Do You Pleasantly communicate with Service Advisors during pre-repair road tests. Be a team player and jump in where needed to keep the work flowing. Participate in continuing education
6. Can You Maintain ASE certification
7. We are looking for the right person who has knowledge in scan tool operation and usage. In addition, the ideal person should be hard working, self-motivated, obsessed with fixing it right the first time, detail-oriented, and has a good attitude.
A+ Auto Service is a busy authorized ACDelco and Napa Auto care center, family owned and operated in Charleston, SC. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete solution to their automotive needs by offering professional service and conveniences, competitive pricing, and continued support for the life of their vehicles. We pride ourselves in keeping well equipped, and we own Snap-On, Genesis, and Tech 2 scan tools, OTC scope and TPR. We have a clean, well-lit facility with, 7 bays and lifts, and a Hunter alignment machine with numerous flush machines and two AC recovery Machines, plus seasoned service advisor per every two technicians, Mitchell, Identifix, and online tech and management information available at your bays and much more.
If you are interested in making more than $60,000 and have what we're looking for please forward your resume or letter outlining your training, work experience, certifications, availability and schedule needs. Your information will be kept confidential and we will not contact any employers or references without first obtaining your permission.
Please email us a resume and give us a call at (843)-767-0001
Check out are website at www.APlusAutoSC.com
We are here to help via phone or our online appointment scheduler!
Let us help prevent unexpected breakdowns by performing your needed routine maintenance.
Front to back we are your full service auto repair facility!
We service all kinds of special makes, models, and needs. Call us today for your service needs!