"Great People, Great Service. Strongly recommend... "
"Everyone is very professional and always provide excellent and timely service. "
"Great job!😁 "
"First time here and completely satisfied with the... "
"Eddie said it took all day for his oil change. "
"Asked them to take a look at used car I just... "
"Deon said this business was kind. They took care of the problem. Dave was very nice. He was kind and helpful. "
"Brent said this business really takes care of him. "
"The staff was polite and provided excellent service and advice. 10/10 will visit again. "
"I am a first time customer and will definitely return... "
"Trusted service means repeated customer. "
"Gabe and the Crew at A Plus do a fantastic job... "
"This was a last minute need and the crew at A Plus... "
"Liana said this business showed up pretty quickly and got her keys out of her vehicle very quickly. "
"Best auto service I've ever had - would recommend to anyone. "
"David said this business fixed his vehicle quickly. "
"Traxler said the business was extremely friendly, professional and quick. They returned all his calls and answered all his questions. "
"James said it was a basic oil change and they did a good job. "
"Kyle said this business did the service quickly and he would recommend them for service. "
"They were really great to work with. Gabe kept me... "
Are you frustrated with not having the right equipment? Disgusted with trying to repair cars without information systems in place? Had it with not being appreciated and being under paid and are you ready for a change? Automotive Technician / Diagnostic Specialist needed for growing repair facility centered in North Charleston next to I-526. A+ Auto Service looking for an experienced Technician with a background in diagnostic repairs.
1. Are You Able to diagnose drivability, brake, ABS, SRS, A/C & Emissions problems
2. Do You have a thorough understanding of scan tool use and able to use these tools to diagnose vehicles in a timely manner, diagnose problems and accurately record findings, recommendations and repairs in shop management software or paper work order
3. Are You computer literate and able to use the web efficiently to access information systems
4. Are You Able to perform all levels of repairs, from maintenance, to advanced level repairs
5. Do You Pleasantly communicate with Service Advisors during pre-repair road tests. Be a team player and jump in where needed to keep the work flowing. Participate in continuing education
6. Can You Maintain ASE certification
7. We are looking for the right person who has knowledge in scan tool operation and usage. In addition, the ideal person should be hard working, self-motivated, obsessed with fixing it right the first time, detail-oriented, and has a good attitude.
A+ Auto Service is a busy authorized ACDelco and Napa Auto care center, family owned and operated in Charleston, SC. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete solution to their automotive needs by offering professional service and conveniences, competitive pricing, and continued support for the life of their vehicles. We pride ourselves in keeping well equipped, and we own Snap-On, Genesis, and Tech 2 scan tools, OTC scope and TPR. We have a clean, well-lit facility with, 7 bays and lifts, and a Hunter alignment machine with numerous flush machines and two AC recovery Machines, plus seasoned service advisor per every two technicians, Mitchell, Identifix, and online tech and management information available at your bays and much more.
If you are interested in making more than $60,000 and have what we're looking for please forward your resume or letter outlining your training, work experience, certifications, availability and schedule needs. Your information will be kept confidential and we will not contact any employers or references without first obtaining your permission.
Please email us a resume and give us a call at (843)-767-0001
Check out are website at www.APlusAutoSC.com
We are here to help via phone or our online appointment scheduler!
Let us help prevent unexpected breakdowns by performing your needed routine maintenance.
Front to back we are your full service auto repair facility!
We service all kinds of special makes, models, and needs. Call us today for your service needs!