"Great Job! "
"I would have to say that this location has the best... "
"Chris said they did a great job. "
"Chris said his vehicle is running well. The staff there are friendly and he had a good experience. "
"Timothy said this business had pretty good service and he has no complaints. He really appreciates them and they did excellent work. "
"Jin said the business is close to his work and they provide a shuttle service. "
"Jared said they did a great job. He has not had any... "
"Nathan said they were helpful. They made sure there were no surprises and they were very knowledgeable. "
"Daniel said everything was great. "
"I'm experiencing the best driving and smoothest ride ever. Thank you for being there for my car. "
"Bert said this business really helped him out. They took him back and forth to where he was staying, while they worked on his vehicle. "
"Kalene said this business provided consistent follow-up. "
"Very uneventful (the way you want it).Quickly taken care of and Rick was his usual courteous self. "
"Trey said he was pretty happy with the service he received. They did a great job. "
"Lynn said everything he asked the business to do, was... "
"Christopher said the business provided good service, even though he did not end up using them to fix his vehicle. "
"5 star recommendation "
"Todd said the business took him in at the last minute and they provided excellent customer service. "
"Erwin said this business has always done a good job fixing his vehicles and they finish in a timely manner. "
"Mandy said they were very thorough and helpful. "
Are you frustrated with not having the right equipment? Disgusted with trying to repair cars without information systems in place? Had it with not being appreciated and being under paid and are you ready for a change? Automotive Technician / Diagnostic Specialist needed for growing repair facility centered in North Charleston next to I-526. A+ Auto Service looking for an experienced Technician with a background in diagnostic repairs.
1. Are You Able to diagnose drivability, brake, ABS, SRS, A/C & Emissions problems
2. Do You have a thorough understanding of scan tool use and able to use these tools to diagnose vehicles in a timely manner, diagnose problems and accurately record findings, recommendations and repairs in shop management software or paper work order
3. Are You computer literate and able to use the web efficiently to access information systems
4. Are You Able to perform all levels of repairs, from maintenance, to advanced level repairs
5. Do You Pleasantly communicate with Service Advisors during pre-repair road tests. Be a team player and jump in where needed to keep the work flowing. Participate in continuing education
6. Can You Maintain ASE certification
7. We are looking for the right person who has knowledge in scan tool operation and usage. In addition, the ideal person should be hard working, self-motivated, obsessed with fixing it right the first time, detail-oriented, and has a good attitude.
A+ Auto Service is a busy authorized ACDelco and Napa Auto care center, family owned and operated in Charleston, SC. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete solution to their automotive needs by offering professional service and conveniences, competitive pricing, and continued support for the life of their vehicles. We pride ourselves in keeping well equipped, and we own Snap-On, Genesis, and Tech 2 scan tools, OTC scope and TPR. We have a clean, well-lit facility with, 7 bays and lifts, and a Hunter alignment machine with numerous flush machines and two AC recovery Machines, plus seasoned service advisor per every two technicians, Mitchell, Identifix, and online tech and management information available at your bays and much more.
If you are interested in making more than $60,000 and have what we're looking for please forward your resume or letter outlining your training, work experience, certifications, availability and schedule needs. Your information will be kept confidential and we will not contact any employers or references without first obtaining your permission.
Please email us a resume and give us a call at (843)-767-0001
Check out are website at www.APlusAutoSC.com
We are here to help via phone or our online appointment scheduler!
Let us help prevent unexpected breakdowns by performing your needed routine maintenance.
Front to back we are your full service auto repair facility!
We service all kinds of special makes, models, and needs. Call us today for your service needs!